Every child is 100 and 100 More! From 25 May – 3 June 2018, The Artground wants to invites families with young children and artists to the Goodman Arts Centre, to and re-imagine what theatre for young audiences can be with its inaugural festival.
Audiences can look forward to a showcase of the best children's productions from around the world, featuring:
- Into the Blue Forest (Local festival commission)
- Especially on Birthdays (Co-production with Australia)
- Hans Christian, You Must Be an Angel (Denmark)
- Songs from Above (Denmark)
- Snigel & Friends (Scotland)
- PUNO (Letters to the Sky) (Indonesia)
Audiences can also enjoy free admission to interactive visual arts exhibitions:
- Rolling @ TAG by Daiya Aida (Japan)
- Cardboard Art Exhibition by inclusive arts movement Superhero Me
AND other fringe events, including free workshops during each day of the festival!
Find out more at www.100and100more.com